Hello. I am Nan and like many of us, I love to make things. I also have a BFA in Sculpture which has never, ever, proven to be a lucrative field of educational training for me. But that is beside the point.
Over the course of my 34 years I have developed skills (note: not mastered skills, nor necessarily maintained skills) in the following arts and crafts:
- Painting and Drawing
- Silver/Copper/Brass Jewelry Making (thanks, Dad)
- Stained Glass (thanks, Mom)
- Bronze Casting
- Clay Sculpture
- Welded Sculpture
- Crocheting (thanks, Grandma)
- Wood Sculpture and Carving
- Plaster Casting and Mold-making
- Knitting (thanks, CG)
I would like now to embark upon Rug Hooking.